Terma dan Syarat
For room reservations, please call +605-623 1150 (9am – 5pm).
For general enquiries, please call +6010-236 1150 / +6010-247 1150 (8am – 10pm).
By proceeding with the reservation you accept and agree with Rick Resorts (the Hotel) that the reservation (details of which are set out above), if accepted by us, shall be on the terms and conditions as follows:
RATES AND DEPOSIT
• The rates quoted are based on your period of stay. Rates are subject to change as a result of changes in your arrival and/or departure dates.
• Rates quoted are in Malaysia Ringgit.
• The maximum number of guests per room is in accordance to the capacity laid in room description for the relevant rooms.
• Complete sum should be deposited with valid debit or credit card to make a booking with us.
• In the event you complete a booking based on a rate that has been incorrectly posted, the Hotel reserves the right to correct the rate or cancel the reservation at its discretion, and will contact you directly in order to do so.
• Room rates shown on the the Hotel’s Website (https://rickresort.com/hotel-rooms) are charged on a per room per night basis.
– Weekdays : Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday.
– Weekends : Friday & Saturday
• Surcharge applies for weekend, eve of public Holiday & public Holiday. Please refer to our Website for the pricing.
• Room rates include service tax, service charge, VAT or GST (as applicable) and/or other similar charges or tax subject to the requirements of the country or location where the Hotel is located. These will be charged at the prevailing rates and are payable in the currency country where the Hotel is located.
• Room rates and details are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without notice.
ELIGIBLE AGE FOR CHECK-IN
• You must be at least 18 years of age to check-in and register for a room.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIME
• Check-in time is from 3:00pm and check-out time is by 12:00pm.
• A valid government-issued identification or passport is required at check-in.
EARLY ARRIVAL AND LATE DEPARTURE
• Should you arrive at the hotel prior to the normal check-in time, you are advised to approach the Reception for early registration and luggage storing. Early check-in is subject to availability. If arriving early, you are also advised to consider making a reservation for the evening prior to your arrival.
• A half-day room charge may be incurred for late check-out between 12pm to 6pm and a full day room charge may be incurred for late check-out after 6pm.
CREDIT CARD CONFIRMATION
• A valid debit or credit card is required for all reservations to secure your reservation.
• Upon reservation, credit card will be charged for the amount indicated on the booking confirmation page and email.
• The Hotel accepts Visa and Mastercard debit and credit cards.
• The total amount of the booking may be charged in advance prior your arrival.
• Cancellation or amendments made within 72 hours prior to arrival will attract a one night charge based on the first night rate. Balance of the room nights booked (if any) maybe postponed to a date within one (1) month from the original reservation date. In the event of No-Show, early or unexpected departure, will be charged a 100% of total room charge. All policies and package details are subject to change without prior notice.
• Subject to the Hotel’s discretion, if you wish to amend your reservation, you MUST contact our Reservation team (+605-623 1150 / +6010-236 1150 / +6010-247 1150) within 24 hours after the booking is made.
• For reservations for groups of 5 rooms and above, please email the Hotel at email@example.com.
• In proceeding with the reservation, you further agree to allow Rick Resort and its agents to collect, use and disclose to any of its related corporations, its agents and its third party service providers (including those outside of Malaysia) your personal data for the purposes of (i) administering, managing and maintaining your customer relationship with us; (ii) Rick Resort and its affiliates complying with any applicable law, governmental or regulatory requirements, or request or direction of any governmental authority of any relevant jurisdiction; and (iii) other business related purposes of Rick Resort and its affiliates.
• You may unsubscribe to any such email at any time upon receipt of the said email.
• The Hotel reserves the right to evict any additional occupants in the room.
• Subject to the Hotel’s discretion, the reservation MAY BE transferable to another person with valid government-issued identification or passport, but you MUST call our admin (+6010-236 1150 and +6010-247 1150) within 24 hours after the booking is made.
• You are liable for any damage howsoever caused to the allocated room(s) or to the Hotel premises or property caused by you or any persons in your party (whether or not staying at the Hotel) during your stay.
• The Hotel reserves the right to retain your credit card and/or debit card details and charge or debit such amounts as it shall in its sole discretion deem fit on the said card(s) to compensate or make good the loss, damage, costs or expenses incurred or suffered by the Hotel as a result of the aforesaid.
• The Hotel further reserves the right to commence legal proceedings against you without notice.
You may not bring the following into our Hotel:
- Any electrical appliances and/or equipment for heating and/or cooking purposes
- Any form of firearm, fireworks and weapons
• By proceeding with the reservation, you further agree and acknowledge that if the reservation is accepted by the Hotel, your stay subsequently shall be subject to the Hotel’s standard terms and conditions of stay.
• The Hotel may, at its absolute discretion, cancel the reservation if the Hotel is of the opinion that the reservation information provided is falsified or incomplete.
• The Hotel shall be entitled to vary, amend and/or otherwise change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• You shall indemnify and hold the Hotel harmless in respect of any liability, loss, damage, cost and expense of any nature arising out of, and/or in connection with the acceptance of the reservation by the Hotel.
• The Hotel shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any cancellation of the reservation by the Hotel.
• The reservation and the terms and conditions set out hereto shall be governed in accordance with the law of the Malaysia.